Madrid architect Camino Alonso compares her 290-square-foot prefab house to a Monopoly game piece. Designed for two—and portable, no less—it’s so cleverly laid out that there’s plenty of storage. Really.
If you have a spot to put it—and live within driving distance of the Madrid factory that makes it—you can buy your own tiny house. Prices start at €21,900 (about $24,000).
The secret to making the space feel airy? High ceilings. With its steep roof line, the house departs deliberately from…
- Common Mistakes You Should Avoid When Purchasing CBD Oil
- Correcting Vision Without Glasses – The Truth Or a Pipe Dream?
- Everything You need to Know Before Getting Your First Actor Headshots in Los Angeles
- The Best Swimsuits For Plus-Size Women
- Choose Easy Breezy Beautiful Eye Makeup Collections for Your Eyes
- Buy the Trendy and Latest Collection of Eye Makeup
- Achieve a Healthy Lifestyle with Phentermine 37.5 mg
- TruVision Supplements Demystified Tru Weight Loss
- Essential Pointers To Getting A Top-Notch Fence Company
- Does it Work? Relaxium Reviews