Madrid architect Camino Alonso compares her 290-square-foot prefab house to a Monopoly game piece. Designed for two—and portable, no less—it’s so cleverly laid out that there’s plenty of storage. Really.
If you have a spot to put it—and live within driving distance of the Madrid factory that makes it—you can buy your own tiny house. Prices start at €21,900 (about $24,000).
The secret to making the space feel airy? High ceilings. With its steep roof line, the house departs deliberately from…
- Achieve a Healthy Lifestyle with Phentermine 37.5mg
- TruVision Supplements Demystified Tru Weight Loss
- Essential Pointers To Getting A Top-Notch Fence Company
- Does it Work? Relaxium Reviews
- Los Angeles Speech Therapy for Kids with Autism
- The Best Way to Reduce Weight with TruVision
- Amazon Echo review
- TechLife February 2018 is on sale now!
- 7 ways blockchain will change the legal industry forever
- Best baby monitor: great baby cams and smart camera alternatives