I have been so excited to share this spring craft with you! Today I’m going to show you how to make adorable little bunny lollipops using safety pops. Does a sucker it get any cuter than this? You’re going to LOVE this project!
Last updated: January 8, 2018
This post was originally published on March 8, 2017
Bunny lollipops are assembled in a little bit of wax paper and stand up tall making them an irresistibly cute DIY Easter craft idea.
Supplies for Making Bunny Lollipops
- Safety lollipops. They have a little handle. I got a bag in the candy aisle at Walmart, but you can easy get them here on Amazon too.
- Wax paper
- Glue (I used a glue gun)
- White pom poms (like these)
Watch how Bunny Lollipops are made with the safety pops:
Bunny Lollipop Directions
- Cut the wax paper into squares no larger than 5″x5″
- Remove 2 safety pops from their plastic wrap
- Place the pops on top of each other
- Gently wrap the wax paper around the pops, securing it at the top with a small piece of ribbon.
- Glue a white pom pom on the front
How easy is that? And how CUTE are these homemade bunny lollipops?
It’s almost as if the safety lollipops were designed to be perfect little bunny ears for the spring:)
The wax paper keeps the lollipops from sticking, and I haven’t met a kid yet who doesn’t like to unwrap the lollipops like a gift.
If you liked this idea, you’re going to LOVE the other things we’ve been up to:
Wash cloth bunnies (or boo bunnies)